BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 26 November 2010

Appointment


ok guys ini tentang Appoitment, Let's see !!

Appointment is something with a greemet together form other person.

And’’

Making an appointment is making a plan to do something with someone or people for now and future.


Example formal:

I’d like to make an appointment with….(mr.Sean)
I want to make an appointment to see …..(mrs.aya),etc

Example in-formal:

Can I come and see you?
What about…(Saturday)?,etc


Accepting an appointment:

All right,see you there..
No problem,I’m free on….(Friday)
It’s a deal,etc

Canceling an appointment:

I’m sorry,I’m very busy
I’m terribly sorry,I have to putt of my appointment,etc

Changing an appointment:

What about….(Monday at 09.00 a.m)?
Is that ok! If we meet at 19.00 tomorrow evening?,etc


Example dialogue:

After school….!

sule: Yuli,I have a serious problem
I need to talk you
Could we meet today?
aziz: what time..?
sule: after the session
 
aziz: ok! I’ll be there




*:-All about making appointment-:*

0 komentar: