BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumat, 26 November 2010

Greetings


 Good morning !! this is one example of greetings

greetings adalah ungkapan/salam yang di ungkapkan saat bertemu/berpisah dengan seseorang

*^ I really apologize for using the Indonesian language   :(


Example:

Hello,hai
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good night
What’s up,,etc

Introducing people:

What’s your name?
My name is….
I am
Heven’t we meet before?
Yes,I think we have
No,I don’t think we have
Nice too see you


Formal greeting:

Good morning(until about lunch time,or before 12 a.m)
Good afternoon(12-6 p.m)
Good evening(until about 9 p.m)
Good morning,sir

Note:do not use “goo day”,except in Australia







Informal greeting

Example:

Hi,lizzy!
Morning,Ri!
Hello




Intial greeting

Example:

How are you?
How’s it going?
How are you doing?
How’s life


Responding to intial greetings

Example:

Very well,thanks and how are you?
I’m good/okay/alright
Very well thanks
No too bad,thanks
Fine,thanks
Excellent


Pre-closing

Example:

Ok,then….
I’ve go to go now
So I’ll see you next week
I must be going home



Closing/leave-taking

Example :

Good bye
Bye-bye
Bye now
See you
Take care



 

0 komentar: