BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 25 November 2010

Sympathy Expression


Expressing sympathy is someone expression which feel the pity to one who experience of accident.

He/she is only saying sympathy words,but not really follow to feel what felt by one who hit that accident.


Example:

-I’d like to express my condolences
-I’m sorry to hear that
-I’m awfully sorry about…
-oh,dear
-you must be very upset!
-ohh, no !


Example dialogue:
 
Sean: hay,Andre what are you doing in here
Andre: hay.Sean. listen. Will you come here,please
Sean: what’s up?
Andre: well,I lost my money
Did you see it around here
Sean:I’m sorry to hear that.
But,I didn’t see anything around here
How much is it?
Andre: twenty thousand rupiah
Sean: well,let me help you find it
Andre: thanks,Diio



“Guys,that’s all about expressing sympathy”

0 komentar: